Monday, September 29, 2008

Three weeks before The fashion show


We are only three weeks the fashion show at the Wyndham hotel and I'm still far behind sewing garments, modifying patterns and dealing with test and projects that drive me crazy, though I wouldn't like it other way. It is my last semester at El Paso Community College, the best place to learn about this crazy industry I'm in love with, with excellent teachers, who make you give the best of yourself, and a great place to find friends and plans about our future.


Anyway, I so excited about the show, hopefully I'm going to have all seven garments finished by the end of this week, which will give me time to concentrate in the other aspects of the show, such a finding more models, having a preview fitting, production, music, and all those little details that will show up at last minute.